What should you consider when looking at your Cannabis Company? It is not as simple as it sounds.  Here are some things you should probably consider.

This is real advice, from real professionals for your I-502 Business.

ARE YOU A RESIDENT? Let me count the ways... by Jennifer Hudson

In Washington State, the wizard of Cannabis decided that you need to be a resident in Washington State for 6 months prior to application for your business license with the LCB.

Does that mean you can stay at your buddy's house for a while and sleep on the couch?  Unfortunately, no it doesn't.  Never fear, Washington has made it pretty straight forward for you.  

Read More