Our Terms and Site User Agreement.... It actually is important stuff.
Welcome to CANNA LOCATIONS! We are so happy that you have joined our team. We help Buyers, Sellers, Landlords, Investors, and Partners come together by advertising and marketing your opportunity to as many people as we can on your behalf. Below are some important pieces to know regarding our Canna Marketing Services.
- We do our very best to represent your business or opportunity in the market place, but our marketing is driven by the data you provide. Please share as much information as you can, so that we are able to create the best first impression for your opportunity on day one!
- CANNA LOCATIONS is a marketing and advertising company. We are not a real estate brokerage, but do welcome and enjoy working with real estate brokers throughout the country and the world! We encourage you to hire a broker or attorney to negotiate the terms on your behalf.
- Inquiries will be directed to the point of contact of your choice. This could be yourself, a broker, your attorney, or on-site manager… whoever you wish. If you would like our company to handle all the inquiries for you, there is an additional monthly charge. Please keep in mind with such a specific industry and information published by the states, many interested parties may contact you directly even without prompting from us.
- Despite our best efforts, sometimes interested parties may breach instructions or a non-disclosure agreement. We are not able to control who will approach the premises or employees without notice, or go straight to you for information instead of your requested point of contact or our company.
- As a marketing company, we charge a basic set-up fee to launch your offering off the ground. After that, it’s a simple monthly charge for as long as you need.
- You receive up to 2 revisions with the initial package. Any substantial changes will require a new advertising plan and set-up fee. If you are considering a sale or lease or partner… we recommend you offer all of those options in a brief version with a single marketing agreement. That way, you can leave your options open and target everyone with a single ad.
- We do not require lengthy listing agreements. You are free to cancel at any time. In the event your credit card is unable to be processed, your listing will automatically be cancelled on your behalf, until the situation is remedied.
Welcome to CANNA LOCATIONS! We are so happy that you have joined our team. We help Buyers, Sellers, Landlords, Investors, and Partners come together by advertising and marketing your opportunity to as many people as we can on your behalf. For additional support, we also offer a Cannabis Business Valuation Report to help with our opinion of value on your business or real estate holdings. Below are some important pieces to know regarding our Canna Valuation Services.
- We do our very best to represent your business or opportunity in the market place, but our marketing and valuation is driven by the data you provide. Please share as much information as you can, so that we are able to understand your holdings.
- Canna Locations is a marketing and advertising company with a focus on Cannabis Companies. We are not a real estate brokerage, but do welcome and enjoy working with real estate brokers throughout the country and the world! The valuation service is an opinion of value, not an appraiser. For any negotiations, we encourage you to hire a broker or attorney to negotiate the terms on your behalf.
Now the other stuff. If you are reading this, then you are considering or are involved in a Cannabis Business. While many state and local laws allow for this, it is still not accepted federally. We also acknowledge this fact and are trying to bring a higher level of professionalism to the industry to change that.
By using this site, creating an account, or agreeing to any subscriptions, memberships, or other fees, the undersigned has read the foregoing and promises to indemnify and hold harmless Jennifer R. Hudson, Canna Locations, LLC, CL Services, LLC, and its brokers, managers, owners, affiliates, employees, contractors, parent companies, franchisors, employees, agents, attorneys, clients, successors, and assigns against all claims, suits, damages, and liabilities resulting from any marijuana operations, business license or operations sale, purchase, or lease, or activity undertaken or participated in by the undersigned or his/her/their/its guests, customers, invitees, heirs, successors, employees, contractors, managers, agents, or others.
If I purchase something, I understand that my credit card will be charged today. I will be billed on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on the product, unless I set my membership to cancel before the next billing cycle. By clicking this button, you agree with our terms and site user agreement.
Payments are securely handled by Stripe. Charges are listed on your card as CLMarketing or HudsonCREG for your privacy. We don't store your credit card data.
All material provided on this site and within our CANNA LOCATIONS is copyrighted by CANNA LOCATIONS. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on these Sites for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You also may not, without our permission, “mirror” any material contained on these Sites on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
Any unauthorized use of any material contained on these Sites may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The cannabis logo, product, and service names are trademarks of CANNA LOCATIONS.
CANNA LOCATIONS is committed to protecting the personal information that you submit to us. As a consequence, we guarantee never to deliberately disclose individually identifiable information about you to any outside source without your express consent.
We collect personal information via order forms, feedback forms, online surveys, user emails and other communications. We also gather general information about site usage, including statistics for hits, unique visits, repeat visits and page views.
The total information we receive enables us to make improvements to the site for the benefit of all users, and also keeps advertisers and potential advertisers informed about overall demographic trends on the site. Advertisers are never provided with individual preferences or contact information unless users grant their permission beforehand.
Cookies may also allow us to utilize third party marketing tools including, but not limited to, those offered by Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Post Affiliate Pro. These tools may allow us to track clicks, conversions and identify potential customers and visitors based on internet usage patterns and visited sites.
With email, we will only add you to one of our email lists if you have requested it. If you are on an email list from older associations, you are free to opt-out or unsubscribe at any time. In addition, all of our email services are accompanied by a simple-to-use facility for unsubscribing. You may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. This will take you to a page where you can remove yourself from any or all subscribed lists.
You may also cancel your account with us at anytime for the membership platform.
Typically, we will only send you email if you sign up with us and request it. We are members of various anti-spam alliances and respond promptly to all removal requests. We take our reputation very seriously and have a no-tolerance policy against spam or marketing in any way that is not initiated by the user.
We are committed to serving you in a discreet and professional manner.